Find me on facebook

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog issues



I am still unable to post any comments on most blogs. I have seen this link and have changed my blog comment settings. But I don't know that this will help me comment on other blogs. Perhaps you guys can check your settings too. From My end it all looks good as if it has gone up but when I go back it is not there. I can leave comments on my own blog and wordpress. I want to comment on so many beautiful blogs I see, but I can't!!
If you are a net wonder and can help me here I would love it. This has been going on for months and I cannot get boo out of blogger.

4 comments:

Hanni said...

I had problems in the past myself and did not get any help from them.

Did you try maybe with a new browser, like Firefox.
Sometimes JavaScript doesn't work. Sorry I cannot be of more help, good luck.

Raggle Taggle Gypsy Girl said...

Sorry to hear this, there is a comment on my blog which is quite recent, like today or last night......Good luck with it all......

Pam de Groot said...

Yes seems I can comment on firefox not chrome. So I just have to have the 2 windows open all the time and it works. Google really need to fix all this up.

Hanni said...

Hello Pam, thank you for your comment, yes it worked. Hopefully it is fixed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails